Share This Article
I was sitting on my porch drinking a latte and decided to call my friend in the hospital. I thought it was a great idea to call her while I was already on my porch. I thought, “why not?” She was in the middle of a very stressful day, and I was glad to hear she was feeling better.
That’s how I found out that someone had sent her to the hospital. The person, whom I’ll call ‘the Doctor’, had been drinking a bottle of water that was sent to her from the internet. In fact, she sent five bottles in a row. While she was still in the hospital, she sent another bottle via the internet and I was able to hear her say, “I am coming home.” Well, that’s nice, but you’re never coming home again.
Apparently the Doctor was in a bit of a panic because she was having trouble remembering details from the phone call that the person had made. She sent a bottle of water, which in turn sent five bottles of water, then sent one more bottle via the internet to make sure she wasn’t sending the wrong thing. All of the bottles ended up in the wrong place and she ended up getting some very confused water.
It seems this person’s been drinking a lot of water since she was in the hospital. She is a famous internet personality, and she is one of those people who has a whole lot of positive things to say about life. I mean, yes, some of her comments are a bit off-the-wall, but she’s also a woman with a lot of positive things to say about life, and she’s been doing it for 10 years.
This is, in fact, a very serious case of mistaken identity. I’m sure you’ve seen the story on CNN about a man who died after drinking the wrong bottle of water. In this case, the mistake was made by a man who was trying to drink his friend’s bath water from the top.
This is the second time someone has died after drinking the wrong tub of water. This is a rare case of someone with a penchant for drinking water from a tub. It is, in fact, a really stupid thing to do, since the tub is more likely to have bacteria that would kill you. This is not to say that people shouldn’t drink water from the tub, just that the tub is more likely to kill you.
I’d say that if you’re trying to be one of the most popular people on the internet, you should be well aware of this. That’s why the second time someone died after drinking the wrong tub of water is probably a sign that you should stop drinking that water and get your ass to the health club.
The death of a person after drinking the wrong water is a very sad case of amnesia. The person dies because the water was the wrong color, the amount was wrong, the temperature was wrong, and so on. They were in a state of shock when they drank the wrong water. It’s like, the person was just a little bit drunk, and the water was a little bit too warm. All of a sudden, their brain just shut down.
What goes through the mind of someone who is in a state of shock after drinking a hot bath water and they die a few days later? It’s probably a combination of shock and the fact that the person has no memory. The person gets a little tipsy and goes into a panic attack. The person who drank the wrong water is probably still in shock and probably didn’t have a clear memory of what happened.
The story is actually quite tragic, but fortunately it’s not the end of the story. Two days later, one of the people who died is found at a local hospital. He’s not doing too well: he’s had a massive heart attack and his brain is shutting down. He’s unconscious and his girlfriend is there with him, but he can’t remember what happened. He’s clearly in a coma.